Are you a new graduate Respiratory Therapist looking for your first opportunity? Are you looking for a Respiratory Therapist residency program that invests in YOU, your career, and your future?
If so, we invite you to apply for our Respiratory Therapist Residency Program. This is a unique opportunity to be given educational and clinical training in areas such as the Emergency Department, Critical Care, and Cardiovascular Recovery. This residency will allow new graduates to obtain specific experience through an intensive program and then transition to staff roles within the Respiratory Care Department at Providence Health. This process is a minimum of 2 months depending upon the specific clinical setting.
We are currently accepting applications for the Fall 2021 program.
**We will be holding interviews during the months of June-July. The program will start in September 2021.
Respiratory Therapy Residency Program overview:
- Hands-on experience with equipment and mentoring.
- Clinical training and instruction.
- Clinical training may consist of day, night and weekend shifts.
- Offers one-on-one clinical education provided in each patient care area that is formally structured using pathways and specific timelines.
- Receive mentorship from a nurse and respiratory educator.
- Attend trainings designed to stimulate critical thinking skills.
- Participate in classroom activities that address key clinical topics.