Are you an experienced Radiation Therapist looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes' to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
The Radiation Therapist coordinates, plans, and administers high quality and comprehensive age/disease appropriate radiotherapy to oncology patients of all age groups by utilizing equipment, computers, and established techniques to ensure positive patient experience. Demonstrating radiation safety standards with patient and staff members is essential while following the code of ethics and practice standards set by the ASRT and ARRT.
- 2- 5 years’ experience of Radiation Therapist experience
- Must be R.T Licensed in RI
- Varian-Aria EMR experience
Hours for this Position:
Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive Radiation Therapist salary, $35+ per hour negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this Radiation Therapist position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]