With minimum supervision administer radiation therapy treatments & simulation in accordance with the prescription & instructions of the radiation oncologist. Must be able to judge when the treatment should be withheld until consultation with the radiation oncologist. Must be able to assist in treatment planning procedures including tumor localization & dosimetry.
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Preferred minimum of one year of experience in a hospital or treatment center environment, but will accept students from and AMA approved School of Radiation Therapy Technology.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- ARRT, R.T.(T). Must be registered or registry eligible and complete the requirements and become registered each week with partner.
- ARRT, (T), or registry eligible with completion of registration with one year of employment.