Thank you for considering a career at Mercy Health!
This is what we were meant to do - Together!
Responsible for quality control duties, operation of radiation therapy equipment, administering courses of therapy to patients, simulation, treatment care for patients, equipment care, patient flow, external beam. SBRT & ABC device knowledge helpful.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of radiation therapy techniques, principles, and procedures at a level normally acquired through the completion of a high school education and completion of formal radiologic technology training in an A.M.A. approved school and certified by the American Registry of Radiologic Technology. Completion of formal A.M.A. approved radiation therapy program.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Interpersonal skills necessary in order to relate effectively with patients, families, and medical staff.
Working Conditions Reporting Relationships
- Frequent exposure (21-50% of work time) to radiation with little chance of injury when established safety procedures are followed.
- Ability to walk and stand for approximately eighty percent of work time.
- Physical effort exerted for approximately seventy-five percent of work time.
Mercy Health is an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Great health, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify.
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- And a lot more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:20
Work Shift:Days/Afternoons (United States of America)
Mercy Health provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law. If you require accommodation in the application process please contact our Human Resources Department at (513)952-5280 or by email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. This department will make sure you get connected with a Human Resources representative that can assist you.