UP Health System - Marquette
Leads projects to improve quality of care, patient safety, and achievement of regulatory readiness.
Maintains regulatory, accreditation and certification requirements and processes.
Conducts performance and process improvement activities through consultation, development of performance measures, education, chart reviews, root cause analysis, data collection and analysis to achieve safety and quality goals
Develops presentations and facilitates meetings.
- Associate’s degree required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
*Years of relevant experience may be substituted for required education.
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- Basic Life Support health Care Provider (BLS-HCP) required
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) preferred
LifePoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans’ status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
- Registered Nurse (RN) in State of Michigan preferred