Team Rehab is a network of therapist-owned outpatient physical therapy clinics in Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin and Georgia.
Our mission is to provide the best outpatient physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy. We want our patients to enjoy therapy and experience clear improvements in their health. Our clinics receive the highest levels of patient satisfaction and our patients receive the best objectively measurable outcomes. Our strategy, based on excellent quality and patient satisfaction, is gaining momentum. Since opening our first clinic in 2001, we have grown across Michigan and into Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, and Georgia. We continue to open additional clinics in order to make physical, occupational and speech therapy even more accessible to our patients, their friends and their families.
The Common Standards all Team Rehabilitation Employees are held to include:
- Never say anything disrespectful about any group, whether they are formally protected by law or not.
- Never use language that another member of staff or patient finds offensive.
- No pictures, signs or the like that a patient or another member of staff finds offensive.
- No discrimination in hiring, training or promotion based on race, religion, national origins, weight, family status, sexual orientation, etc. None. Never. Ever.
- Prepares patient for physical therapy \u2013 welcoming, comforting and assisting in providing high quality treatment
- Display excellent customer service skills
- Follow the plan of care established for the patient by the therapist
- Assist the therapists with non-clinical tasks and do whatever is needed to accommodate and support the patient’s success in therapy
- Educate patient about proper use of equipment
- Assist patient with light exercises and strengthening techniques
- Ensure 360 communication with patients, physicians, other staff members and anyone else involved in the patient’s care - including any necessary follow-ups
- Maintain a pleasant and professional relationship with patients
- Prepare and keep treatment areas clean and organized
- Comply with all procedures, rules, and regulations
- Maintain a solid level of productivity and record progress for therapist
Other Tasks:The Physical Therapy Technician reports to the clinic director and performs any additional tasks assigned by the clinic director.
- No required education or experience necessary
- Excellent listening and verbal communication skills required
- Ideal candidate will be pursuing physical therapist or other health care degree