Full-Time Physical Therapist
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an experienced Physical Therapist, PT, for a Full-Time, benefit eligible opportunity performing home health visits for our office, located in Dartmouth, MA You will provide physical therapy to adult and geriatric patients in Fall River, Westport, Freetown and surrounding towns. One year prior clinical experience as a licensed Physical Therapist is required. As a home care Physical Therapist, you will be an integral member of a multi-disciplinary health care team that provides rehabilitative care and skilled nursing to clients, affording them the opportunity to receive the medical care required to remain at home.
At BAYADA, we believe our employees are our greatest asset. We Love What We Do and you will too!! Watch this video to learn more about BAYADA's culture.
Responsibilities for a PT - Physical Therapist include:
- Make home visits to clients in designated geographic territories.
- Perform diagnostic tests and measurements, such as the mobility/range of joints, transfer status, stability, patterns and appearance of ambulation, strength and endurance of muscles, balance testing, and safety assessments.
- Develop and implement appropriate individualized care plans, including manual therapeutic exercises, gait training, balance, and other interventions.
- Continually assess and revise the Physical Therapy - PT care plan, and participate with nursing in the multidisciplinary care plan, as appropriate.
- Educate and instruct clients, family members, or other client representatives, in rehabilitative care and activities necessary to promote the client's health, safety, and independent living.
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and evaluations pertaining to client care management and services provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet.
Qualifications for a PT - Physical Therapist include:
- A current Masachusetts Physical Therapist - PT license.
- A minimum of one year of recent work experience as a Physical Therapist - PT.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and problem solving skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship opportunities.
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability.
- Benefits may include medical, dental, and life insurance; mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
BAYADA Home Health Care is headquartered in suburban Philadelphia. BAYADA employs more than 23,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities from more than 300 offices in 22 states. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.