Team Rehabilitation is seeking a dynamic individual to be that important first point of contact within our clinic.
- Greet patients in a friendly, outgoing manner; ideal candidate would be empathetic to patient conditions and do whatever is needed to help, accommodate and support the patient’s success in therapy
- Ensure 360 communication with patients, physicians, other staff members and anyone else involved in the patient’s care – including any necessary follow-ups
- Maintain complex schedules while ensuring that all patients are scheduled the appropriate amount of visits which may include working with other staff members to accommodate patient needs
- Verify and explain insurance benefits to every patient, as well as obtaining and tracking any authorizations needed
- Accurate data entry into electronic medical and billing record system, including billing changes and follow-up
- Collect Co-pays in an accurate, timely and professional manner
- Input data collected from in-house research; information provided will assist in determining clinic performance
- Assist in clinic performance by preparing management information, imputing data from in-house research and assuming basic maintenance of clinic supplies and equipment
- Able to multitask in a fast paced, demanding environment while staying on top of daily reports and tasks
The Patient Administrative Coordinator reports to the clinic director and performs any additional tasks assigned by the clinic director.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Experience in a patient centered health care position is an advantage, but is not necessary
- Experience in other positions requiring customer contact and service is also useful
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Must possess solid basic computer skills