Bilingual Operations Specialist - (Spanish)
Do you want to be a part of an organization committed to its people?
Do you want to be a part of a Team that cares and supports you in your growth and success?
If you answered YES to the above questions…we want to talk with YOU!
Aveanna Healthcare is the largest pediatric specialty health care organization in the U.S. and WE ARE HIRING!
Here’s what you can expect at Aveanna…
- We CARE – About our kiddos, families and each other.
- We SUPPORT – As the largest pediatric specialty organization in the country, we have the resources to support your success in ways other companies simply cannot. We also offer exceptional compensation, benefits and recognition for our amazing team of clinical caregivers.
- We have FUN – We do serious work that changes lives. We also have a lot of fun together along the journey.
Here’s what you’ll be doing…
- Administrative Assisting Activities
- Payroll Activities
- Personnel Activities
- Caregiver Coordination Activities
Here’s what you’ll need to work with us
- High school diploma or GED
- Proficient typing skills
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills
- Payroll and/or human resources experience
- Private duty, home care or health care company experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Two (2) years general office experience
- Other Duties
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Here’s how you’ll be rewarded…
- First and foremost…Incredible pride in the amazing lives you touch daily!
- A unique connection with a clinical and support Team that genuinely cares about you
- Competitive Salary
- Company-provided tablets for easy access to electronic charting during client visits
- 24 hour -7 days a week Support for direct clinical and scheduling assistance
- Paid Training and Professional Development allowance
- Access to supervision from leadership that’s genuinely caring and supportive
- Opportunities to grow professionally (we’re a rapidly growing company)
- Appreciation, recognition, collaboration, proactive communication and a spirit of care
Aveanna offers competitive pay and benefits and a world-class culture of support
Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status*
If the above resonates with you…call us and let’s talk. We’re not like other companies and we’d love for you to see for yourself what we’re all about. We look forward to talking with you soon. #BetterTogether
Aveanna is an equal opportunity employer