Occupational Therapist Assistant (OTA)
Pediatric Occupational Therapist Assistant:
Aveanna Healthcare is looking for an experienced Occupational Therapist Assistant (OTA) to provide professional goal oriented home-based therapy services to pediatric clients. We administer occupational therapy to patients on an intermittent basis in their place of residence. We specialize in the treatment and management of infants, children and adolescents with a variety of congenital, developmental, neurological or acquired disorders/diseases.
Occupational Therapist Assistant (OTA) Qualifications:
- Must hold an Associate’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Current OTA licensure for the state of practice and current Driver’s License
- Experienced in pediatric rehabilitative services
- Strong new grads who are self-starters and have pediatric fieldwork will be considered
If you are an Occupational Therapist Assistant (OTA) with experience working with the pediatric population and strong interpersonal skills then you may be a great applicant for Aveanna. We have more than 35 years of experience serving children and are one of the few companies that offers a comprehensive care plan with multi-discipline approach to include OT, PT, SLP, ABA Therapy, Private Duty Nursing and Medical Supplying.
Why Pediatric Home Care: This is the perfect time to join the growing pediatric home care industry! Aveanna is in search of Occupational Therapist Assistants (OTA)s to join our team:
- Full time or part time positions
- Flexible Scheduling, allowing therapists to choose desired number and location of cases
- Competitive salary and an attractive benefits package that includes medical, vision and dental insurance, 401k plan, Vacation and Sick Time
- Continuing Education and Mentoring Programs
- Administrative and Clinical Support Teams
Aveanna Healthcare serves over 5,000 Texas children each week. We have a full time staff to manage all physician orders, insurance companies and provide support, while you focus on meeting the needs of your clients. We offer continuing education and support a collaborative approach with all therapies involved with each child. Aveanna is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.