Occupational Therapist Assistant (OTA) Home Based
Pediatric Occupational Therapist Assistant:
Aveanna Healthcare is looking for an experienced Occupational Therapist Assistant (OTA) to provide professional, goal-oriented home-based therapy services to pediatric clients!
We are now a part of the Aveanna Family of Companies, making us the pre-eminent provider in the nation. We currently provide short-term to acute care therapy services to children from birth to age 21 in the home and outpatient clinic settings.
Full Time Benefits include:
- Market-leading Compensation Packages
- Flexible Scheduling
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Company paid Life Insurance
- FSA and HSA plans
- 401K with employer match
- Generous paid vacation plans
- Up to $750 CEU Reimbursement Annually
- Company-sponsored Continuing Education Courses
- Mentor Programs
Occupational Therapist (OT) Qualifications:
- Meets the qualifications as established by AOTA or other professional organization
- Licensed to practice Occupational Therapy in the current state of practice
- Valid, unexpired Driver’s License
- Experienced in pediatric rehabilitative services preferred
Aveanna Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.