St Francis Hospital
Under the direction of the RN is responsible for patient safety, welfare, and implementation of therapeutic milieu and treatment plans. Provides the service of an Observer for any patient on a patient care unit who has been assessed to require constant observation in order to maximize his/her safety. Performs general receptionist and clerical duties in order to facilitate efficient functioning of the nursing unit.
- High school graduate or equivalent required. Minimum of two years’ experience with course work including general psychology, interpersonal communication, abnormal psychology, and human growth and development preferred.
Minimum Work Experience:
- Prefer one-year similar experience in a health care setting.
- Prefer two years’ experience working with children and adolescents
- Certification of Nursing Assistant preferred.
- Current American Heart Association CPR
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively and document information accurately
- Ability to deal efficiently and effectively with a wide variety of individuals
- Knowledge of basic medical terminology preferred
- Ability to move or life patients and equipment LifePoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans’ status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.