This is where you change your story…
At Meadows we understand that new directions to career advancing and improvement can be scary, but we are excited to offer you a possible new rewarding chapter with us! Come join us in transforming lives!
Who are we?
We have been the most trusted name in the industry and have been helping people for 40 years. Our approach is different and success stories of our patients prove that. We don’t have one size fits all treatment and there are no quick fixes.
Who are you?
Are you compassionate, innovative and have a passion to make an impact? Are you looking to get your foot in the door with a company that will believe in your abilities and train you to advance? 75% of our current top-level executive staff are organic internal promotions from within.
We might be a perfect fit for you!
The Therapist assesses and facilitates the care for assigned patients and participates in the treatment and continuing care planning. Is responsible for case management for all assigned patients. Conducts individual, family, specialized and group therapy and shares clinical information gained with the treatment team, and with other involved entities as appropriate. Promotes implementation of therapeutic milieu and daily program schedule. Provides patient care in a supportive and empathetic manner.
- Meet with assigned patients to introduce self, orient the patient to the therapist role and explain treatment goals and/or expectations. explain treatment goals and/or expectations.
- Initiate contact with family members and outpatient providers.
- Document all activities related to assessment, treatment and discharge planning.
- Provide individual, group and family therapy for assigned patients per program schedule.
- Document therapy sessions in the medical record per program requirements.
- Seek clinical supervision and support when complications arise in therapeutic setting or therapy sessions.
- Facilitate specialized interventions when needed.
- Provide specialized therapy services to assigned patients including but not limited to, Family Therapy, Equine, Art, EMDR, and SE.
- Assist in compiling materials for use in group therapy and/or educational/informational sessions.
- Document all activities related to assessment, treatment, and discharge planning.
- May need to work on call as the business need arises
Education, Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Master’s Degree in behavioral health or a related area.
- State licensed is preferred but not required. If individual has a doctorate in Psychology they may function as a Therapist but must apply for a license as a Psychologist upon hire, keeping HR informed of progress.
- Two year minimum of behavioral health field preferred, focused on trauma, chemical dependency, eating disorders within a managed care environment
- CPR & First Aid Certified. CPI Certified. Valid Driver’s License. Driver Safety Training
- Minimum of two year’s experience in behavioral health field preferred, targeting specialty services (trauma, chemical dependency, eating disorders) within a managed care environment.
- Prefer two years’ experience providing family therapy, EMDR, sex addiction or other trauma specialist if assigned to conduct specialized therapy.
- Ability to interact and communicate professionally and appropriately. Ability to effectively respond to customer requests; ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing, in a clinically accurate and professional manner; ability to inform patients and families of clinical program policies; ability to work as a member of a team.
- Minimum exposure of body fluids and wastes; occasional exposure to unpleasant patient or departmental elements; occasionally subjected to irregular or prolonged hours; exposure to high risk behaviors from patients or visitors that may result in agitation, aggression or violence; exposure to critical incidents and possible exposure to sentinel events.
We are a Drug Free Company. All positions are designated as “Safety Sensitive” positions and in light of our company mission, the Company does not employ medical marijuana cardholders. Following an offer of employment, and prior to reporting to work, all applicants will be required to submit to and pass a substance abuse screen.
The Meadows is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Qualified candidates will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The Meadows provides reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities and if you need reasonable accommodation during any time of the employment process please reach out to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]