We are a premier senior living community and are seeking a team-oriented professional to deliver exceptional service for our residents as a Lifestyle Director. We are a family-owned community committed to providing a “new generation of retirement living” for seniors, offering a full continuum of care from independent and assisted living to every stage of memory care.
We are committed to a work environment that encompasses integrity, respect and a resident-centered focus. We are equally dedicated to providing a team-oriented atmosphere where each team member’s strengths are acknowledged and their individual development is encouraged.
Position Summary: Ideal candidates will have a cheerful personality that highlights their dedication to superior customer service. Candidates will have the talent and creativity to plan and implement activities that enrich the resident’s lifestyle by addressing their physical, intellectual, spiritual, emotional and social well-being. This role is vital to resident and staff satisfaction through promoting the highest principles and standards a senior living community has to offer.
- Demonstrated experience working in a customer focused role
- Demonstrated experience planning and working in Lifestyle Activities which provide life-enriching events for residents and the community
- Demonstrated talent for interacting with a wide variety of people, particularly the elderly and their family members
- Ability to communicate openly, honestly and responsibly with others
- Ability to maintain a customer focus treating all customers with respect and integrity
- Ability to accept responsibility for agreements made and follow through as appropriate
- Strong organizational skills are required
- Ability to read, speak, and understand the English language
- Effective verbal and written communication skills required
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds unassisted
- Must have a clean driving record and willingness to drive company vehicle to transport residents
We offer a competitive wage to our team members and comprehensive benefits to those individuals who are hired for full-time (30 hours or more per week). Our commitment to providing five-star quality service offers team members the opportunity to make a difference every day. If you are a dedicated, team-oriented individual who is enthusiastic about working with seniors, apply today!