- Performs massage or other health and wellness services.
- Maintains a clean and sanitized work environment.
- Schedules appointments with residents & reports to services on time.
- Remains current on massage, body work, health and wellness techniques and required license along with other professional certifications/training necessary for specific services.
- Ensures safety rules, policies and guidelines are followed ensuring that each resident has a safe and enjoyable experience.
- Licensed Massage Therapist in the state of Virginia
- Heart Saver AED
- Ability to be punctual and dependable, must have professional presentation.
- Must provide own equipment and work well with little direction.
- Possess knowledge of occupational hazards and precautions related to massage techniques.
- Must be capable of performing the services that are needed including stooping, standing, bending, twisting, turning, squatting, and maintaining balance with ability to lift, push, pull or carry up to 40 pounds.
- 2 years experience as a certified massage therapist preferred
- Excellent Work Environment
- Flexible Schedule