Job Purpose: As a Therapist (Master's Level) at Aspire Health Partners, your job purpose will be to provide a multitude of essential functions in order to assist psychiatric outpatient clients to achieve and maintain stability. All functions must be completed while maintaining high standards of ethical and professional conduct while adhering to agency policies and procedures. In the NAVIGATE program the Family Education Therapist will teach families about psychosis and its treatment. They will reduce relapse by encouraging medication compliance and support clients work toward personal recovery goals while educating families on warning signs of relapse. This position is part of our First Episode Psychosis program.
Position qualifications: Ability to receive and maintain a(n)
- Level II Background clearance
- Acceptable Motor Vehicle Registration driver's license record in accordance with the underwriting guidelines set by Aspire insurance company as described in the AHP Corporate Transportation Policy 3.9.1
- Master's Degree in Counseling, Social Work, Psychology or other related field
- State of Florida License (LCSW, LMHC, LMFT) preferred
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
Two years working with children and families. Internships can be substituted for some work experience. Must have some familiarity with play therapy, solution-focused/cognitive-behaviors/other brief therapies. Knowledge of first episode psychosis/NAVIGATE intervention program.