An extraordinary opportunity to work
with youth and families in an evidence-based in-home therapy!
The Opportunity: Functional Family Therapy (FFT) Therapy is an evidence-based therapy program provided to youth and their families in home. The outcome-driven therapy involves of family members working together to prevent out-of-home placements, to intervene on behalf of family re-building, and to reunify the family unit. The FFT therapist will be trained in the FFT model to provide intensive home-based clinical crisis intervention and case management services to families in Seneca County. Rotating on-call to assist with problem diffusion, structuring and resolution.
- On call responsibilities as needed
- Ability to hold a case load of 10 to 12 cases
- Provide home-based Functional Family Therapy to families, as well as sessions in the facility.
- Actively participate as part of the therapy team.
- Perform the basic accountability tasks related to the job, which include compiling and maintaining all necessary records.
- Assist administrative staff in collection of outcome data.
- Responsible for assisting the FFT Director on home-assessments, pre-release meetings and bi-weekly meetings.
- Attend required training.
- Read required books.
- Responsible for complying with rules and regulations governing access to Protected Health Information under HIPAA. Access to Protected Health Information is limited to the extent required to perform responsibilities effectively and efficiently. No access will be permitted unnecessarily. These essential job functions dictate the level of access, use, and disclosure of confidential information.
- Perform other duties as requested by your immediate supervisor or the Chief Executive Officer.