Basic Summary of Position:
Individual is responsible for assisting Licensed Clinical Staff in assisting patients, maintaining overall cleanliness of the clinic, and ensuring clinic equipment is in working order. This position shall embody several aspects and domains including but not limited to fitness and wellness activities. This position shall be actively engaged in activities performed in our clinic environment that compliment the home exercise program and therapeutic exercise of the Plan of Care (POC). The activation program is a regime of cardiovascular, mobility/flexibility and strengthening activities that differentiate our facility from ALL others.
1. Assist clinical staff by following through on exercise-based interventions as instructed by the treating therapist.
2. Performance of physical assessment ratings, exercise prescription, and implementation of healthy fitness regimes to members and patients along with documentation of same.
3. Perform daily equipment maintenance and safety checks.
4. Execute, monitor and administer all facets of facility and equipment cleaning, maintenance and repair.
5. Class instruction as requested.
6. Reveal the benefits of the programs, services and facilities that the combined efforts of the physical therapy clinic can afford a potential customer (patient, member or referral source).
7. Demonstrate all types of equipment to a new member; this will not constitute exercise prescription; however, it may entail instruction in “stock” exercise regimes.
8. The ability to maintain friendly, cordial relations with all clients and employees; maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that results in a positive work relationship with customers, co-workers and managers.
9. Ability to comply with ATI standards of operations.
10. Ability to adhere to the Core Values of the Company.
1. Perform other duties as assigned by management
No direct reports
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
A Bachelor’s Degree in a health science related discipline
• At least 1 year of experience in the health or fitness/wellness industries in a position that reflects organization, communication, physical assessment, exercise prescription, and facility management.
Current License or Certification:
Skills and Abilities:
• Action oriented;
• Career ambition;
• Comfort around higher management;
• Conflict management;
• Integrity and trust;
• Priority setting;
• Problem solving;
• Time management;
• Timely decision making;
• Microsoft Office
• The ability to organize and manage multiple priorities;
• Strong customer orientation;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication (both oral and written) skills;
• Excellent presentation skills;
• Strong team player; and
• Commitment to company values.
Travel Required: None
Hours Required: As needed to complete the job responsibilities. Overtime to be approved by