Montecatini Eating Disorder Treatment Center is accepting applications for a part time Exercise Physiologist. Applicants must have knowledge in working with eating disorders and a passion for helping women heal their relationship with movement. Responsibilities include:
- Collaborates with the treatment team to set objectives for the patient based on medical history, physical limitations, evaluation of eating disorder risk factors and current fitness level.
- Meets with patients to assess motivation and stage of readiness to change.
- Identifies appropriate physical activity, exercise, and behavioral intervention.
- Develops and implements exercise plan/program.
- Conducts hands-on training, including demonstrating/correcting proper exercise form, and leading individuals through a customized session.
- Educates on the role of exercise in eating disorder treatment
- Provides on-going consultation and evaluate effectiveness of intervention.
- Identifies and communicates key issues and trends to the treatment team and participate in in-service training for staff.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Work Experience: Minimum 1 year
Master's in Exercise Physiology