Montecatini Eating Disorder Treatment Center is accepting applications for a part time Exercise Physiologist. Applicants must have knowledge in working with eating disorders and a passion for helping women heal their relationship with movement. Responsibilities include
- Collaborates with the treatment team to set objectives for the patient based on medical history, physical limitations, evaluation of eating disorder risk factors and current fitness level.
- Meets with patients to assess motivation and stage of readiness to change.
- Identifies appropriate physical activity, exercise, and behavioral intervention.
- Develops and implements exercise plan/program.
- Conducts hands-on training, including demonstrating/correcting proper exercise form, and leading individuals through a customized session.
- Educates on the role of exercise in eating disorder treatment
- Provides on-going consultation and evaluate effectiveness of intervention.
- Identifies and communicates key issues and trends to the treatment team and participate in in-service training for staff.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Work Experience Minimum 1 year
Master's in Exercise Physiology
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.Qualifications Skills
Licenses & Certifications