Provide individualized, goal directed care to patients through the use of the systematic process of assessment, implementation, and evaluation. Ensures high service standards while promoting an excellent patient experience.
- National fitness related certification preferred.
- Minimum of Bachelor's of Science with emphasis on Exercise Physiology and/or Kinesiology.
- Prior experience in Cardio Pulmonary Rehab preferred.
- Ability to perform the essential functions of this position, with or without reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct threat to the health and safety of self or others. Ability to comply with all Good Shepherd policies and procedures that are job-related and consistent with business necessity. Ability to effectively communicate with patients and provide competent care as appropriate to the ages of patients served by this position.
Clinical experience preferred
- National fitness related certification preferred
- Functions well independently and in group setting
- Solution oriented
- Detail oriented
- Positive, high-energy personality