Founded as Providence Hospitals in 1938 by the Sisters of Charity of St. Augustine, Providence's two free standing full-service hospitals and numerous satellite practices maintain a true devotion to advanced clinical expertise and unmatched compassion. On February 2, 2016, Providence became part of the LifePoint Health network, and shortly thereafter, changed its name to Providence Health to better represent the full complement of its services. Driven by quality, compassion, and Christ, Providence treats the whole person- body, mind, and spirit.
Providence Health are looking for an experienced Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA) to join our team. This is a PRN position.
- The COTA administers treatment and programs or portions thereof as planned and directed by a licensed occupational therapist
- The COTA is responsible for the correct execution of therapeutic activities and exercise regimes to patients
- Maintains accurate records pertinent to patient`s treatment. Supports professional standards and knowledge/skill level
- Executes and coordinates the patient treatment program
- Documents and communicates therapy services provided.
- Completes appropriate discharge summaries
- Performs miscellaneous job duties as assigned