We Are Looking For CAREGivers in KINGMAN INDIANA!!!Would you like to work for a company who values their employees, offers flexible hours, and provides all the training you need to succeed?
Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community.
Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.Duties include, but are not limited to:
*No previous experience necessary - Paid skills training provided by Home Instead*
- Companionship and transportation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to assist clients in their home with activities of daily living
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinsteadterrehaute.com
or by contacting Timothy
at (812) 471-0050
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.