Our Mission is to revolutionize the way pediatric healthcare is deliver, one patient at a time.
Aveanna Healthcare is in search of a compassionate ABA Therapist to join our growing team!
We offer market-leading compensation and flexible scheduling, allowing therapists to maintain a great work-life balance. We are committed to professional development, and offer company- sponsored continuing education courses as well as a generous continuing education reimbursement program.
- Competitive compensation package
- FSA, Long and Short Term Disability
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Our ABA Therapist provides direct treatment and ABA therapy to children from birth to 21; often working in a collaborative setting to achieve meaningful outcomes, and reach their goals to the greatest extent possible.
- Education: Minimum Bachelor’s degree in a related field AND
- Three years working with individuals with developmental delays or behavioral challenges.
- Familiarity with Applied Behavior Analysis and with interventions to address maladaptive behaviors.
Aveanna Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.