Do you find fulfillment by providing others with a sense of joy and purpose?
If so, the role of Life Enrichment Director (LED) at Kingston just might be your calling!
As the director of resident life and engagement at our community, you’ll meet regularly with residents to plan and introduce social, spiritual and intellectual activities and events that enrich their quality of life.
1) Create the most socially active and engaging Senior Living Community in New Mexico.
2) Continuously measure and improve resident satisfaction and quality of life.
3) Accelerate the growth and development of department team members
- Ability to assess each resident's activity needs.
- Ability to develop an activity program to meet each resident's needs.
- Ability to determine the resources needed to each resident's activity needs and obtain approval to obtain necessary items from the Executive Director.
- Ability to demonstrate patience, tact, enthusiasm and positive attitude toward the elderly.
- If facility requires you to drive company vehicle, must possess an unrestricted current driver's license and a safe driving record.
- Driven to grow, brings enthusiasm, hustle and positive attitude to work every day
- Experience planning and coordinating large and small social event
- Experience managing 3 or more employees
- Experience and passion for working with seniors is preferred
- Some nights and weekends required
You Will Benefit From
- Competitive wage and benefits package
- Setting and achieving ambitious goals with the support of a talented team and excellent company culture.
- Develop leadership skills by sharing Best Practices with other Kingston communities