The Activities Director is responsible for organizing social activities, both in and out of the community; provides residents with an interesting, stimulating and varied calendar of events designed to meet the many social and emotional needs of all residents.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Maintain activity and social profile assessments for each resident in the community.
- Leadership and direction to staff in assisting in activities throughout the day and ensuring they have the necessary supplies.
- Keep and updated file system on entertainment, guest speakers, volunteer program, resident and staff birthdays in a 12-month binder.
- Actively promote participation in all social activities to all residents with expected attendance participation.
- Maintain and create community activity calendar, newsletter and activity fliers.
- A desire to make a difference in the lives of seniors
- Commitment to meet the needs of our residents
- The ability to become an expert and resource for others
Top Reasons to Work for Bonaventure:
- Competitive salary
- Lucrative bonus programs for each project
- Generous 401K program, with a company match
- Medical and dental benefits
- Paid vacation time off
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible spending accounts
- Excellent team environment
Bonaventure is a family of companies dedicated to developing and providing an exceptional senior lifestyle. Bonaventure’s consistent success has been based upon a simple formula: engaged and satisfied residents, happy team members and fiscally responsible growth.
This formula has taken Bonaventure from the two-community company it started out as in 1999 to a portfolio of 26 architecturally refined and amenity-rich senior living communities with a focus on multi-use campuses providing retirement living assisted living and memory care. A solid sustainable growth plan allows us to continually develop and build new communities in new markets to spread the “Retirement Perfected™' lifestyle throughout the west. But we believe our greatest accomplishment is our resident satisfaction, with more than 9 out of 10 residents enthusiastically recommending us to their friends and family.
Bonaventure Senior Living achieves one of the highest resident satisfaction ratings in the industry through a belief in the importance of choice, independence and fun for each resident, dedicated and well-trained staff members, branded activity and culinary programs and, above all, extraordinary service. We seek out and hire the most qualified personnel and enhance their capabilities with training and support that far exceeds industry standards.
Keywords: Therapeutic Recreation, Recreation Director, Activity Associate, event coordinator, event manager, event associate, event manage, activity manager, life enrichment director, director of activities, healthy lifestyle coach, gym coach, life improvement coach