Many years ago a promise was made to the community of Bluffton. Blanchard Valley Health System vowed to always provide quality health care to the region through the doors of Bluffton Hospital. Honoring that commitment has been our priority. BVHS has made significant investments into expanding services – most recently for the emergency room, surgical services and a clinic setting. And now, we are planning for the future. We need to work together to secure and ensure local, superior health care for future generations.
As an employer, Blanchard Valley Health System strives to provide a competitive, comprehensive, benefit package. Benefits are available to employees based on employment status, length of service, and work location within the organization.
As part of your comprehensive benefit package, BVHS provides:
• Health Insurance, with Prescription Drug Coverage
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Flexible Spending Accounts, including Health and Dependent Care
• Health Savings Accounts
• Basic & Supplemental Life Insurance
• Retirement Programs, with Employer Contribution
• Short and Long Term Disability, both Employer Paid and Voluntary
• Employee Assistance Program
• Vacation and Sick Time
• Paid Holidays
• Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarship Opportunities
• Birthday Pay
• Career Advancement Opportunities
• Health Exams & Immunizations
• Service Awards & Recognition
• Discounts to BVHS facilities, as well as local businesses and organizations through community partnerships.
Recommended Jobs for You
Radiation Therapy Therapist - Part Time, 16 hrs/wk
Posted by The Armes Family Cancer Care Center - OH - Findlay